Your God Apocrypha Your God Apocrypha

I like it, it sounds heavy with a touch of magic

I really like your song, it's heavy but it has a touch of magic too coz that strings-like instruments.

superchao responds:

Ha ha, yeah, I always try to add a bit of atmosphere to my heavy songs, to give it just a bit more substance. Thanks for listening! :)

MMZX - Trap Factory MMZX - Trap Factory

Wow OoO.

Simply as that, there is a "Wow" Factor when you listen to this. Amazing. you did a very good job with this song. I like a lot the Tapping part of the solo.

[sandordude]_Perion [sandordude]_Perion

Really cool!

Wow, this is really cool man, perhaps the variation isn't substantial, but the vibraphone(well, it sounds like a vibraphone to me) makes that little change, and then the guitar gives that touching emotion.
Cool song bro!.

Boss Battle [loop] Boss Battle [loop]

I have to save her!

Woo, this is what I call a masterpiece, this sounds great, but yeah I agree with them, this is more like the previous talk before the big battle. Something like:

The Bad One: Ha ha ha, I can't believe you Finally showed up.
The Good One: Keep your hands off her!, If you don't, I'm gonna...
The Bad One: WHAT!? YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME!!!, SHE IS WHAT I NEED TO SAVE MY LEGACY (what a dork xD!), YOU ARE ANYTHING NEXT TO ME!!!, I WILL DESTROY THIS WORLD, AND WITH IT, TO ALL OF YOU DISGRACEFUL HUMAN KIND!!! HA HA HA HA!!!.

Yeah!, Very cool song. Man you shoul be working wit

SFaPiL2 responds:

Ha ha... thanks ^__^.

Yeah, I was trying to make some changes in FL to make become fast paced, but it just sounded bad. I'm out of ideas. Maybe one day I'll come up with something more to add to it.

Thanks for passing by and for the excellent score.

Bo Diddely Sound! Bo Diddely Sound!

Man, this song really sound very bluesy cool!

Man, this is definitly a good one, I really love it, and yeah, the changes on the drums gives a lot of life to the song, what vst did you use in that ones?

VIIOrange responds:

I used a virtual drumkit. You can find cheap but good ones at most music stores, or you can just turn to Cirquit City, also known as Radio Shack depending on where you live.

Shooting Star * Shooting Star *

Cool!

Definitly cool, its like the stuff that I used to do... like mystical space music... ya know xD. and yah, it's worth the short listen ^^. and the loop in the rep. its almost perfect!

SFaPiL2 responds:

Thanks alot ^__^.

About the replay-glitch, I don't know why it happens. It did loop perfectly in FL8, but for some reason the song gets either increased or cut-down by a fraction of a second when converted to mp3 (grr >:[ ).